Over the past two years, there has been a monumental change in the way that consumers find products and services. The change is digital consumers are going digital and it’s important your business is to. This digital change is happening across all industries even professional services like accounting, law, or certain medical fields.
The big question is “what do I need to do to make my business successful online?”
My goal in this article is to answer exactly that!
Pillar one: Awareness
Your ideal customer has to be aware you are the perfect solution to their problem, but how does this happen?
The three best ways to make your ideal customer aware you exist are as follows:
- Social Media. Having at least one or two social media channels that are posted on at least twice a month. My personal recommendations are LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Online Advertising. Millions of dollars are put into Google and Facebook advertising every month the reason is that it works. You no longer have to have a large business to have impactful advertising campaigns. Small businesses can leverage platforms like Google and Facebook to bring massive amounts of local awareness to their business.
- Blogs. Blogging is a great way to boost your findability online while positioning your business as an authority in your industry.
Pillar Two: Findability
Once your ideal customer is aware you exist it’s important for your ideal customer to be able to find you. The two best practices you can have in place to ensure your business is easily found online are as follows.
- Fixing your listings. Ensuring your business information is accurate and found across different directories (Yelp, Google, Yellow pages, White pages are just a few examples) having accurate information across the web can improve your findability online by 20%
- Having a solid Google Listing. Most businesses have a Google my business listing if you are unsure about yours contact us (info below) and we are happy to help. Think of this listing as another way to inform potential clients about important information happening in your business. Having a well rounded and robust Google my business listing can also help your findability online by up to 25%
In summary, having accurate listings and a robust Google my business listing can boost your online findability by up to 45%.
Pillar Three: Reputation
The last foundational pillar your business must have to ensure you have a solid foundation online is your reputation. About 90% of consumers say a positive review influences a buying decision. If your business doesn’t have up-to-date reviews from the past three months you could be leaving a lot of money on the table.
How do you get new reviews from customers? It’s actually pretty simple just ask them. After a client or consumer has had a good experience at your business ask them to leave you a review on Google or Facebook the more trust you can build about your business online the better.
I hope this article gives you a glimpse as to why it is important to have a solid digital presence. Along with some actionable steps you can take to improve your presence online.
If you want to see how I.D. Creative Designs helps companies boost their digital presence and drive more revenue click the link below or call us directly at 707-360-7826.
Nice blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol| Claudia Benny Ebarta
We build them ourselves using WordPress! Feel free to reach out to us if you have any more questions. Isaiaspuentes@idcreativedesigns.net
I saw your content some time back and saved it to my computer. Jesselyn Tobias Laurianne
Wow, great blog article. Really thank you! Really Great. Anthia Briant Gittle
I will recommend your beautiful post site to my friends Katrina Nils Dunlavy
Howdy very cool blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? I am satisfied to find numerous useful info here in the post, we need develop extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .| Theresina Hadrian Xanthe
I am usually to running a blog and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information. Kyle Ezekiel Ash
It can be on the medial side which is more common than directly in the middle. Ania Parnell Capello
Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks Cathrin Vasilis Fillian
This is fabulous! What a timesaver and very important this Thanksgiving in particular when we will be dining alone. I will miss Thanksgiving with the usual crowd of 25! It will just be my husband and me. I love so much of the Thanksgiving food items, that I have decided the best way to still get to eat them all is to include them the rest of the month in all my regular dinners. You hit all the important dishes we usually have too! I just want to say, instead of onions, I will use pancetta in my squash. That is one of the traditional dishes we usually have. What a perfect and timely post and wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving. Stay well! Mehetabel Jefferey Jarred
This page truly has all of the info I wanted about this subject and didn’t
know who to ask.